Join an unforgettable wilderness experience as you see a different side of Noosa's ancient landscapes
Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise Highlights
Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
3-hour eco-cruise through Australia's only Everglades
See the incredible flora & fauna of this pristine ecosystem
Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, beer or fruit juice while you cruise
Friendly & informative eco guide providing full commentary on the area
Convenient return transfers from selected Noosa pick-up locations
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise
Please bring a water bottle, hat & sunscreen
- 0-2 years of age (infants) free of charge when occupying the lap of their carer/parent. Please note: catering is not included.
- 2-12 years of age (child) will be charged at child prices (includes catering)
- 13+ years – will be charged at adult rates (includes catering)
Tours depart from Habitat Noosa which is a campground located in Elanda Point. (Near Boreen Point)
Please enter “Habitat Noosa” into Google or Apple maps and this will bring you directly to our departure point.
Yes, there is plenty of free parking at Habitat Noosa
No, however you are welcome to bring your own snacks.
Yes. Please ensure you select a pick up location at the time of booking
Reviews for Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- 00 ** Pickup location to be confirmed ** @ 14:00
- Habitat Noosa Eco Camp (NO TRANSPORT REQUIRED) @ 14:00
- Noosa Heads, 73 Noosa Parade. Public Public Bus Stop #301738 @ 13:22
- Noosa Heads, Cnr of Noosa Dr & Noosa Parade. Platform #1-320840 (Noosa Heads Bus Station) @ 13:18
- Noosa Junction, 60 Noosa Drive. (Outside The J Theater ) @ 13:14
- Noosaville, 187 Gympie Terrace, Public Bus Stop #301755 (Across from Quota Park) @ 13:32
- Noosaville, 199 Weyba Rd. Public Bus Stop ID203135 (Outside Aldi Supermarket) @ 13:10
- Noosaville, 301 Weyba Road. Public Bus Stop #301768 (Outside Offshore Noosa Resort) @ 13:28
- Stop 8 - Tewantin, Noosa Marina (Bus Stop In Noosa Marina Carpark) @ 13:35
- Sunshine Beach, David Low Way, Public Bus Stop #301803 (Outside Sunshine Beach Primary School) @ 13:04