See the largest whale migration in the world take place right off the coast of Western Australia during this amazing phenomenon
Augusta Whale Watching Eco Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Explore the crystal waters of the south-west coastline
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure time
- A delicious morning tea or afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milo, green tea and biscuits are available onboard
- Travel comfortably aboard the Alison Maree - a modern, spacious and luxurious 20m catamaran
- Life jackets included for peace of mind
- Complimentary access to the Captains Lounge
- See an array of marine life in their natural habitat including Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales and the rare Blue and Minke Whales
- On the small chance that you don't see whales on your tour, you can come back for free!
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Augusta Whale Watching Eco Tour
It is possible to welcome passengers in a wheelchair on board for a whale watching tour but there are some limitations, please contact The Supplier prior to making a booking.
As The Supplier is trying to reduce their plastic imprint, they would really appreciate if you could be apart of the movement by bringing along your own water bottle and keep cup.
There is also the option to purchase a drink bottle or keep cup on board the vessel.
Augusta Boat Harbour is located on Flinders Bay, approximately 4.5km south of the town of Augusta. Follow Leeuwin Road south through Augusta for approximately 5 minutes (towards the Leeuwin Lighthouse).
Reviews for Augusta Whale Watching Eco Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.