Explore the stunning Tinderbox Marine Nature Reserve and discover incredible Storm Bay and the Derwent River!
Full Day Cliffs, Caves & Beaches Kayaking Tour From Hobart Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us!
- Discover Storm Bay and the Derwent River by kayak
- Enjoy a relaxing day paddling past spectacular cliffs, caves and beaches
- Explore the Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Paddle amongst tranquil bays and beneath the lichen-covered Alum Cliffs
- Discover sea caves and enjoy views of Bruny Island
- Relax on a beach and enjoy Tasmanian produce for lunch
- See white-bellied sea eagles, stingrays, seals and maybe dolphins and whales
- All kayaking equipment included
- Transport to and from Hobart included
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Hat, sunglasses, water, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather, shoes that can get wet (or we can supply you with a pair of wetsuit booties), change of clothes for the trip home.
Approximately 7 hours. There is 4-5 hours paddling time.
The tour starts from and returns to Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, Corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets, Hobart.
There is also the option to meet at Taroona Beach, Taroona Crescent, Taroona (near the boat ramp).
Reviews for Full Day Cliffs, Caves & Beaches Kayaking Tour From Hobart
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.