Soak up 360° of the Gold Coast as you parasail with your friend by your side!
Gold Coast Parasailing - Triple & Tandem Highlights
Get up to 10% cashback when you book with us
Enjoy an 8 to 10 min parasail in the air
Before and after your parasailing, enjoy a fun ride on a speed boat!
360 Degree views from Surfers paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and Wavebreak Islands
See if you can spot a dolphin or even a sea turtle!
Total experience is 2 hours
Parasailing is an accessibility-friendly experience
Check-in is 15 minutes prior at 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Gold Coast Parasailing - Triple & Tandem
No, we provide lifejackets that will keep you safe if you were to fall into the water.
You will be on the boat for around 1 hour in total. There are ten people on the boat in which everybody has their turn one after the other.
You will be in the air for around 8-10 minutes.
Yes, we do take photos that you can look at and purchase if you love them ( which we know you will ) A link is forwarded to your email or phone where you can access and share your High Definition photos instantly
- Sun protection
- Anything you don’t mind getting wet!
Yes, lockers are provided at no extra cost.
We are located at 58 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise (corner of Cavill Avenue and the Gold Coast Highway) and are easily accessible by tram or bus or if you are driving, secure parking is located at Bruce Bishop car park for $15 per day Look for our blue & yellow flags out the front of our check in office
Gold Coast Watersports parasail is suitable for people with Accessibility needs.
They aim to ensure that every guest has the ability to join in our and experience our watersports activities. They have a passion for providing everybody the opportunity to be a part of enjoying experiences of a lifetime. They are committed to providing suitable access for our guests, whatever their individual needs may be.
- Bruce Bishop is a 4min walk or 350mtrs from our location.
- There is clear and level access from the car park to our location and includes clearly marked and signed pedestrian and light crossing.
- Pick up and Drop off for Taxis / Ubers is at our direct location of 58 Cavill Ave,Surfers Paradise
- Our entrance is on street frontage with level pathways and access for persons using wheelchairs or non-motorised mobility aids.
- The majority of the outdoor grounds and walkways are uncovered however there is shady area around the side
- There is a main paved pathway from our Kiosk to our Jetty
- Seating is available inside our Kiosk
- Our front counter is 935cms high and easily accessible
- Public toilet amenities are provided 50 metres north of our Kiosk
- We have a small and not easily accessible toilet in our Kiosk
- Designated First Aiders are on duty at all times during opening hours.
- First Aid kits are located on site.
- Guide, Hearing and Assistance Dogs are welcome in our Kiosk however unable to join in on our experiences
- Our friendly crew are easily recognisable and always carry two-way radios as means of communication. If they are unsure of an answer to a question, a quick call can gather the appropriate and accurate response.
Reviews for Gold Coast Parasailing - Triple & Tandem
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.