Get up close with some of South Australia's friendliest locals – bottlenose dolphins – on this 3 hrs guided kayak tour.
Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary Guided Eco Kayak Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 hr guided kayak tour around the Garden Island & the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary
- Use of all equipment including life jacket, double kayaks, & waterproof bag to keep your gear dry
- Departs from the meeting point at Angas Inlet Boat Club, Lot 204 Garden Island Rd, Port Adelaide
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary Guided Eco Kayak Tour
- Protection from the sun
- Drink bottle & Snack
- Camera (waterproof is a safer option but the guide will provide a dry bag)
- Shoes that may get wet (optional)
Participants need to have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to get in and out of a kayak and paddle adequately. Guests also need to declare any medical conditions or injuries and come equipped with medication.
Reviews for Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary Guided Eco Kayak Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.