Witness majestic dolphins playing in their natural habitat along the scenic Noosa Coast on this 1.5-hour Dolphin Safari.
Noosa Dolphin Safari Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5-hour scenic cruise along the spectacular Noosa Coast in search of wild dolphins & other native wildlife
- Safety briefing & commentary with an experienced Captain
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Noosa Dolphin Safari
- Life jackets
- Action goggles
What to bring:
- Warm jacket in winter
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however we recommend you bring them in a waterproof bag to protect them
It depends on the sea conditions, however we have rain jackets if necessary.
Depending on the nature of the injury, disability or medical condition. To participate you must be able to get in and out of the boat and your leg over the saddle-style seat and you must also be able to absorb the impact endured over waves.
The tour is not recommended for people with back & spinal injuries and it is not recommended for pregnant women even in the first trimester.
No, just as long as you can fit into a lifejacket and seat.
Yes, everyone is required to sign a waiver and a guardian must sign for anyone 15 years and below.
Reviews for Noosa Dolphin Safari
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.