Spot whales off the coast of Hawaii!
1.5-hour Whale Watching Tour - Departing Waikoloa Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- 1.5-hour tour on Spirit of Aloha catamaran
- Whale spotting guaranteed
- Possibility to spot dolphins!
- Soda, juice, and water on board
- This tour is only available when in-season, DECEMBER through MARCH
- DEPARTING FROM WAIKOLOA'S ANAEHOOMALU BAY (A-BAY) on the Big Island of Hawaii
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 1.5-hour Whale Watching Tour - Departing Waikoloa
Vessels depart from Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Set your GPS to "69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa Hawaii 96738" This will take you toward the Lava Lava Beach Club. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
Yes, from December to April.
Reviews for 1.5-hour Whale Watching Tour - Departing Waikoloa
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.