Join this deluxe small vehicle experience for an exclusive tour of Pearl Harbor’s two most iconic sites – the USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri battleship.
Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Admission & tour of the world's greatest battleship “Mighty Mo” USS Missouri
- Tickets to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, to view a film presentation about the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, and cross Pearl Harbor aboard a Navy vessel to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View key landmarks driving through Honolulu's historic district
- Delicious full-service lunch with reserved seating
- Banana bread morning tea
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Exclusive & convenient round-trip transportation throughout Waikiki in a minibus featuring a large panoramic front view window above the windshield, frameless side windows, USB ports, and more
Where we Visit:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Iolani Palace
- Kawaiahaʻo Church
- King Kamehameha Statue
- State Capitol
- Mission Houses Museum
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
You can bring a wallet, cell phone, cameras, or camcorders. We also suggest that you bring a government-issued ID and important medication. Bottled water is allowed (also available for purchase at Pearl Harbor attractions).
- All purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or any type of bag that can conceal an object are NOT permitted inside Pearl Harbor, the Visitor's Center, or to any of the attractions.
- Strollers are not permitted in the theatre or shuttle boats.
Lockers are available for a fee at a storage facility at the entrance to the National Park.
- Visitors are reminded that they are visiting a memorial to those that perished in the Pearl Harbor Attack. Bathing suits or profane t-shirts are discouraged.
- There will be lots of walking with potential trip hazards on the Battleship Missouri. Closed-toed comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Wear sunscreen!
Reviews for Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.