Embark on an ocean adventure to watch dolphins in their natural habitat, explore the beauty of coral reefs teeming with life, and enjoy authentic Hawaiian entertainment
Dolphin watch & Turtle snorkel in Oahu Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day snorkeling & dolphin watching tour, designed to enjoy the beauty of dolphins in their natural habitat, a stunning underwater world, and the majestic coastal views of West O'ahu
- Use of snorkeling equipment (mask & life jacket) to discover the beautiful reefs, teeming with tropical fish, sea turtles and manta rays
- Add to the fun with inflatable kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, free to use to cruse around on, taking in your majestic surroundings
- Authentic Hawaiian cultural arts performance
- Polynesian-style temporary dolphin tattoo, a fun way to take a tangible piece of the experience home with you for a day or two
- Complimentary snacks and water on board, so you don't have to worry about staying hydrated or a rumbling tummy
- Convenient pick-ups/return transfers from selected Waikiki accommodation or departure from meeting point at Waianae Boat Harbor
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Good to have on hand:
- Flip flops
- A bathing suit
- A towel
- A rash shirt and/or swim shorts if you’re looking for more protection from the sun.
- A light jacket
- Cash or card for wetsuits or photo packages
- Seasickness medication.
- A waterproof camera.
Try to limit your belongings to one bag per person for the sake of space onboard. Do not bring expensive jewellery or technology that is not waterproof. You are solely responsible for safety of your personal items.
Please see the schedule for each tour’s pickups below. More detailed pickup information will be included in your tour confirmation email.
7 AM Tour
Aqua Palms Waikiki: 5:15 AM
Ala Moana Hotel: 5:20 AM
Prince Hotel: 5:25 AM
Ambassador hotel: 5:30 AM
DFS T. Galleria: 5:35 AM
Hyatt Regency: 5:40 AM
Waikiki Marriott: 5:45 AM
Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor at 6:45 AM
11 AM Tour
Aqua Palms Waikiki: 9:15 AM
Ala Moana Hotel: 9:20 AM
Prince Hotel: 9:25 AM
Ambassador hotel: 9:30 AM
DFS T. Galleria: 9:35 AM
Hyatt Regency: 9:40 AM
Waikiki Marriott: 9:45 AM
Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor at 10:45 AM
The tour guides are great with guests of all abilities, and every guest is outfitted with a life vest to stay afloat. Some prior swimming and/or snorkeling experience is recommended for the best experience.
It’s best to let the guides know in advance if you would like extra attention or assistance while in the water.
In the interest of safety, the Operator is unable to take guests who are 2 years old and under at this time.
There is no max age.
Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins are wild marine animals, so encounters are not guaranteed. However, the vast majority of the tours (more than 90 percent) do see dolphins.
No. Touching marine life and coral is illegal by Hawaii state law. Contact with human skin can make marine animals more susceptible to disease and cause them stress.
You may bring your own camera onboard at your own risk. There are professional photography services available through the Operator at an additional cost.
Alcohol is only available for purchase on the boat after all water activities are completed for safety reasons.
Please bring cash or card if you are interested in purchasing adult beverages onboard.
Pregnant women are allowed to take part in the tour, but advise that it may not be safe during later terms. Please be careful not to slip and fall on board.
Reviews for Dolphin watch & Turtle snorkel in Oahu
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.