Visit and learn about the USS Arizona Memorial and more!
Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Historical Landmarks Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Transportation to and from Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Tickets for the boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl)
- The Hawaii State Capital
- King Kamehameha Statue
- ‘Iolani Palace (photo opportunity from King Kamehameha Statue)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Historical Landmarks Tour
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wear sunscreen
- Purses/bags not allowed in Pearl Harbor
Per US Navy Requirements, there are NO BAGS allowed within Pearl Harbor. This includes Camera Bags and Fanny Packs. There are lockers at the welcome center available for $5, but lines are often long, so it is best not to bring bags at all. Bags cannot be left on the bus.
Please make sure that you are at your assigned pick-up location at the time indicated on your voucher. It is vital to leave Waikiki on time in order to make it to Pearl Harbor before the big crowds arrive. The tour cannot wait longer than 5 minutes for late customers. Refunds are not given for no-shows, so please aim to arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes before your assigned pickup.
Lapchild (0-3) FREE!
Reviews for Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Historical Landmarks Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.