Tacos, dumplings, knishes, bagels; sample the best dishes of those who dared to live the American Dream on their migration to America
Private New York: Tenements, Tales & Tastes Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Sample tacos, dumplings, knishes and bagels
- Local guide to show you the very best of New York City
- Hear stories about New York’s early settlers
- Stroll through New York's unique cultural historic sites in the Lower East Side, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Get a glimpse into New York’s immigrant heritage and how it is shaping the city today
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Private New York: Tenements, Tales & Tastes
Summers can be hot and humid, autumn can be cool and winters downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform The Supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
Reviews for Private New York: Tenements, Tales & Tastes
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- <p>In front of the African Burial Ground National Monument, across from 7 Elk Street (between Duane and Reade Street), New York, NY 10007</p>