Embark on a morning journey along historic Route 66 and get up close to Arizona's wild creatures at the Keepers of the Wild Nature Park.
Keepers of the Wild Nature Park & Route 66 Experience Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided tour to journey along part of the historic Route 66 & meet wild animals like lions, tigers & bears at the Keepers of the Wild Nature Park
- Knowledgeable & passionate tour guide with fascinating commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Lake Havasu, Kingman, Laughlin & Bullhead City accommodation
- All taxes included
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Keepers of the Wild Nature Park & Route 66 Experience
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Wear clothing suitable to the season
Reviews for Keepers of the Wild Nature Park & Route 66 Experience
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.