Join this combo tour and visit 2 of the United State's most iconic attractions – the engineering marvel that is Hoover Dam, and the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon's West Rim.
Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam Combo Tour Highlights
- Get up to $25 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour stopping at both Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Walk over the top of Hoover Dam into Arizona
- Various photo stops for the best views of Hoover Dam, including the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Continental breakfast to fuel up for the day
- BBQ picnic lunch at the Grand Canyon with breathtaking views out over the canyon
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam
- Top of the Dam
- Lake Mead
- Joshua Tree Forest
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
Reviews for Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.