This circle tour of the Big Island takes you to all biggest highlights, such as Rainbow Falls, Volcanoes National Park, & Punalu’u Black Sand Beach with a picnic lunch also included.
Big Island Grand Circle – Waterfalls, Turtles & Volcanoes Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day nature tour around the Island of Hawaii, experiencing the diverse range of ecosystems and climate zones of the island
- Stops at iconic Big Island sites including Akaka & Rainbow Falls, Waipio Valley, Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, & the Volcanoes National Park
- Gourmet local style picnic lunch
- A professional guide sharing knowledge of the history, cultures, & geology of the island
- Pick up from all resorts & hotels in Keauhou, Kona, Waikoloa, & Kohala, with transport in a luxury & spacious Mercedes van
- Small groups only so you get a higher quality, personalised experience
Where we Visit:
- A Kona Coffee Farm
- South Point
- Kealakekua Bay
- Punalu’u Bakery
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Halema’uma’u & Kilauea Iki crater lookouts
- Thurston Lava Tube
- Akaka Falls
- Rainbow Falls
- Waipio Valley
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Island Grand Circle – Waterfalls, Turtles & Volcanoes
We will have a couple of easy hikes over a short distance on this tour. The total hike distance is about a mile.
We stop at multiple attractions within the park for a total time of about 2 hours.
You won’t be able to swim on this tour due to time constraints. If you would like to swim at a private waterfall, please check out our Waipio Valley and Waterfall Tour.
Closed-toed shoes are required and a light jacket is recommended.
Yes, they are. However, we don’t recommend our tours for very young children (i.e. < 5yrs old) or those with serious mobility ailments. Our tour vehicles are not equipped with a wheelchair lift, but do have plenty of storage space for a collapsible wheelchair and have low steps making them easy to board.
Our tours will operate in wet weather. Rain is common in certain areas of the island which is why we always provide rain gear for your convenience. We only cancel when the weather makes transportation hazardous and/or there are road closures.
Due to the dynamic nature of active volcanoes, lava viewing conditions change daily or even hourly. The best viewing of current eruptive activity is on our Twilight Volcano Tour. We will do our best to get you to the closest viewing area providing it is safe and legal.
Reviews for Big Island Grand Circle – Waterfalls, Turtles & Volcanoes
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.