Experience Hawaii's nature and landscape!
Big Island Volcano Hiking Adventure Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Learn about your surroundings as you trek with an English-speaking guide
- Transportation via Mercedes 15 passenger mini-coach
- Re-fuel with a catered deli-style lunch plus water, juice, soda, snacks
- Enjoy comfortable amenities along the way such as hiking sticks, umbrellas, hot and cold towel service, rain and parka jackets
- Experience Hawaii's beautiful nature, topography, and nature with guided hikes
Where We Visit:
- Mauna Kea
- Mauna Loa
- Kaumana Caves
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Kilauea Caldera
- Chain of Craters Road
- Visitor Center
- Steam Vents
- Kilauea Iki
- Mauna Ulu
- Thurston Lava Tube
- Holei Sea Arch
- Rainbow Falls
- Saddle Road
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Backpack, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, a second change of clothes, and a hat. We will be out in the elements for several hours on tour.
Although Hawaii is home to the endless summer, there are places and times where the temperature can drop substantially. Weather can change dramatically from hot and humid to cool and wet conditions. Kailani Tours Hawaii recommends wearing comfortable footwear, a hat and sunglasses, and shorts or long pants. Comfortable and light clothing is recommended. Jackets will be provided in the event of cooler temperatures or inclement weather.
At your West Hawaii hotel or resort.
The tour works with the best restaurants and caterers on the Big Island to bring you an experience of all five senses. Tipping is, of course, at the discretion of the tour guest but is customary when great service has been provided.
Reviews for Big Island Volcano Hiking Adventure
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.