Get up close with Hawaii's explosive side by hiking through The Big Island's iconic volcanic scenery.
Elite Volcano Hike Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Spend the day getting up close with The Big Island's volcanic landscapes on this exciting hike
- Explore the Kaumana Caves, part of a cathedral-like lava tube
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for a picnic lunch with epic scenery
- Hike the Halema’uma’u trail into the Kilauea Caldera & see the Halema’uma’u Crater
- Follow the Byron Ledge & stop at Waldron Overlook for incredible photo opportunities
- Visit other amazing sites in the park, including the lava flow of Mauna Ulu & Nahuku lava tube
- Enjoy dinner in Volcano Village, just outside the park
- Marvel at the glow of the lava flow after dark (eruption dependent)
- Transport on board an air-conditioned mini-coach with the services of a National Park Service certified guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Hilo, Kona, or Kohala accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Elite Volcano Hike
Water, food, hat, sun protection and rain gear. Be prepared for hot, dry, wet, and windy weather conditions.
Reviews for Elite Volcano Hike
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.